RFI Technology Solutions (RFI) is excited to launch a range of new solutions at CEBIT 2018, further expanding its growing technology portfolio. At CEBIT 2018, we will be launching:
- Fibre/connectivity solutions, designed specifically for harsh environments.
- RFI’s next generation IoT and Telemetry Solution
- RFI’s Digital Drift Technology
This will be supported with our complete technology solutions offering. This includes Wireless Coverage solutions, IoT and M2M solutions, as well as Solar and Battery storage solutions for Telecom/IoT/M2M sites.
Launching Fibre & Data Solutions at CEBIT 2018!
RFI is excited to debut our new fibre connectivity range at CEBIT 2018, including:
RFI’s new range is perfectly suited for industrial fibre applications in harsh environments.
Further announcements will be made in the coming weeks, including distribution partnerships with major Fibre connectivity manufacturers.
Launching RFI’s Next Generation IoT and Telemetry Solution!
Introducing the Universal Hub- with a future-proof, expansion ready design, functional truly meets simple.
In conjunction with the Universal Hub, RFI will also be launching our new LoRA IoT solution on the stand.
Launching our Digital Drift Solution – for high-speed Tunnel, Wi-Fi, Video & Tracking!
RFI will be displaying its Digital Drift technology, with high speed Wi-Fi & video capabilities live on our stand. The Digital Drift System is fit for purpose, access layer network for challenging industrial environments with linear topology. The solution:
What else are we displaying?
- Wireless Coverage Solutions including our Cellular and radio rebroadcast capabilities
- IoT and M2M solutions, including our modems, patented antennas, LoRA and cloud-based software
- Solar and Storage solutions for Telecom/IoT/M2M sites, including BYD battery storage
Is there a particular solution you’re interested in? RFI is pre-arranging meetings on the stand. Book in an appointment at the link below.