RFI is pleased to announce the introduction of DMR/MOTOTRBO™ and NEXEDGE™/iDAS™ Vehicle Repeaters.
These new DMR/MOTOTRBO™ and NEXEDGE™/iDAS™ versions of the Pyramid Vehicle Repeaters have been added to our enhanced coverage solutions range.
What are the benefits of a Pyramid Vehicle Repeater?
|SVR-N300 Series NXDN NEXEDGE™ iDAS™ Digital Vehicle Repeaters||SVR-D300 Series DMR/MOTOTRBO™ Digital Vehicle Repeaters|
A vehicle repeater allow two-way radio users extended coverage outside the vehicle without building out costly infrastructure.
- Extended Coverage Range – Provides extended coverage around the vehicle. Capable to provide a coverage range of up to 10kms (or more)
- No additional device required – Allows the user to use their existing portable handheld two-way radio as their communication device when they leave their vehicle
- Automatically manage multiple vehicles – ensuring that multiple repeaters don’t interfere with each other when arriving at one incident location.
- Ideal ‘suitcase’ or ‘trailer’ repeater – for applications such as Search and Rescue, Mining Surveying teams and Railway Maintenance crews.
- Fixed installation capable – The repeater can also be used in a fixed installation to provide a level of in-building coverage for users using their existing portable handheld two-way radio, such as inside an electricity substation.
Both N300 Series and D300 Series are available in:
UHF “A”: 380-470MHz
UHF “D”: 450-520MHz
A 7/800MHz version of the NEXEDGE™/iDAS™ product is also available.
RFI also carries a complete range of P25 Pyramid Vehicle Repeaters, ensuring an available solution regardless of radio technology.