Westfield Shopping Centre
Working with Optus, RFI was engages to deliver a distributed antenna system (DAS) to ensure ubiquitous in-building coverage in their flagship Sydney shopping precinct. The communications solution required a wideband DAS that would support mobile phones and two-way radio communications while being flexible enough to support future wireless technologies.
Fiona Stanley Hospital Campus - Western Australia
RFI designed a DAS system that operates across all 7 bands, covering 147,000m2 or floor space and 28,000m2 of floor car parks occupying six different buildings. The system was delivered clinically clean ready for the acceptance of patients. The installation came in one month ahead of schedule. It provided technology to cover all 7 bands and is currently the only “high power” active fibre repeater system in Australia that can provide 2300TDD today.
Sixty Martin Place
Working with a major telecommunications carrier, the RFI DAS team was appointed to design, integrate, build, test and commission a greenfield project in the newest commercial building to enhance the Sydney sky line located in Martin Place. The In-building coverage (IBC) is designed to be shared with all carriers and to provide optimum coverage for premium, exacting tenants.
The new Premium-Grade tower incorporates 40,000 square meters over 33 levels with the building design and façade to complement the surrounding character and materials synonymous with Martin Place. The building will be the unenviable home to global legal and financial institutions.
- Project: Design, install and commission and test a hybrid DAS system that combines high power active RF repeater equipment with passive distribution.
- Customer: Premium Build 33 Level Tower in Martin Place, Sydney CBD
- RFI Role: Design and Install DAS system
- Job Overview: RFI provided an active and passive equipment (Hybrid) solution that utilises mobile operator approved technology and components.
- Product Overview: RFI designed a DAS system that operates across all 7 bands, covering 40,000m2 of floor space over 33 levels plus the multiple level underground car park.