Aquaculture - Fish Farming
The Maxon aquaculture management system provides automated monitoring and alarm functions to ensure that fish farm reservoir management systems are operating within set parameters. Our integrated system measures inputs from reservoir pump flow controllers, temperature control and monitoring, as well as mains supply. This data is fed into our online management portal to monitor and record water quality around the clock providing continuous data that can be used to identify trends and improve production. Almost any sensor can be used, including dissolved oxygen, temperature, pH, conductivity, salinity, turbidity, ORP, ammonia, flow, and level. Sensors can measure and store data at any interval you choose. The battery-backed solution can provide SMS and/ or email alerts to immediately indicate if any part of the reservoir management system has gone offline. This solution can be configured to serve the smallest to the largest aquaculture enterprises.
- Monitor and record water quality around the clock for increased visibility and knowledge of the current state of your reservoir
- Configure alarms and alerts allowing you to respond immediately to any supply or component failure
- Monitor and record water quality around the clock to identify trends and improve production
Agriculture - Livestock Management
This livestock management solution assists farmers in understanding the health and wellbeing of livestock through real-time monitoring. This allows farmers to quickly assess and manage their investment through an online web portal accessible via mobile or desktop. Quickly identify herd bench mark, optimise your breeding program and catch animal health issues early. Each animal is tagged with an RFID tag allowing the animals to be tracked, weighed and assessed – based on frequency, length of feed and the weight of the animal at each assessment. Solution includes: weigh scale indicators, electronic identification readers, loadbars, connected to an on-farm automation system at each feeding station and in turn communicate via 3G both to an online management portal and a computer system based in the farm office. Maxon’s role in this solution was to introduce the real-time aspect through integration of 3G communications with a logger and portal integration.
- Capture the wide range of animal information you need to help you make the right decisions.
- The information collected systems can be uploaded into many key animal management software packages.
- Optimise your breeding program and catch animal health issues early.
- Record what you need.
- Track performance to calculate and visualise the performance of individual animals or groups.