Introducing the DSPbR® Edge with TRex
In-Building UHF Repeater with Trunking Extender (TRex) for Critical Public Safety Communications
Extend your public safety radio network coverage indoors seamlessly, quickly and affordably
• Extend your existing public safety radio network coverage to critical indoor public areas
• Keep your public safety personnel connected and safe in indoor operations
• Compact and cost effective with minimal infrastructure requirements
The DSPbR® Edge with TRex
The DSPbR® Edge with TRex repeater is the newest member of the RFI rebroadcast product family. It provides a cost effective and flexible solution to enhance indoor public safety radio coverage, without compromising the network performance. Flexible deployment options and scalable configurations are available. The Edge requires minimal infrastructure and on going maintenance.
• Smashes the cost barriers for extending public safety radio networks indoors
• Minimises CAPEX and ongoing OPEX
• TRex enables simplified deployment with minimised intra-system isolation design requirements
• TRex provides excellent user experience offering smooth outdoor to indoor transition and rectified border zone coverage degradations
• Designed and manufactured in Australia
• TRex software patent pending
Complete the enquiry form below to learn more about the DSPbR® Edge and have a local RFI Representative contact you.
We’re committed to your privacy. RFI uses the information you provide to contact you about the DSPbR® Edge. We may also send occasional communications about products, services and relevant content. You can unsubscribe from these easily at any time.