RFI wishes to share you a short summary of our on-going efforts to manage the various impacts of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), as the situation continues to evolve globally.
Like many organisations, RF Industries Pty Ltd (RFI) has put additional precautions in place in response to the continued spread of Novel Coronavirus. We are being guided by Federal and State Health authorities and the World Health Organisation (WHO) and when necessary will act on recommendations by those bodies.
Our priorities are:
- The health & safety of our staff, contractors and clients; and
- The continued operation of our manufacturing facilities; and
- The continued operation of our design, installation and services project sites.
Health & Safety
The Health and Safety of our staff is of highest importance during this period. As a result, we have enacted the following guidelines:
- Travel obligations– If any of our staff have travelled overseas or been in close contact with the coronavirus, we have asked our staff to go through self-isolation or similar for a quarantine period of 14 days
- Flu symptoms – If our staff have any cold or flu symptoms, we have asked them not to come to any RFI sites or attend meetings or events
- External meetings – We are limiting external meetings and meetings on site at RFI premises with third parties.
- International & domestic travel – We are reviewing all domestic travel requests on a case by case basis and have suspended all international travel.
- Infection – If any of our staff becomes infected with coronavirus, we have enacted a process of immediate disclosure so that we can act to protect the health of our staff and those who interact with us.
If you are a contractor, supplier or client of RFI, we would ask that you also respect and consider these guidelines when interacting with our staff.
We will endeavour to continue to maintain our customer experience levels during this period and will be available for communications with our partners via digital channels including Email, web/video conferencing and teleconferencing.
Continued Operation & Supply Chain
RFI has been monitoring its impact on our supply chain with a view to ensure that we appropriately manage expectations of our valued customers & stakeholders.
We will always use our best endeavours to ensure you have the latest information as and when we know but recommend that RFI’s valued customers regularly check with their RFI Sales Representative as to the situation relating to the inventory part that you are interested in. Obviously, our Sales and Customer service staff will be in contact on a regular basis and we hope that the regular contact will alleviate some of the risk that comes with these supply chain delays.