Cel-Fi GO Install & Performance Test By 4motion Adventures
Australian campervan travellers, 4motion Adventures recently installed an RFI Cel-Fi GO Mobile Kit to their van to combat poor mobile coverage.
Watch the install and performance test below to see how Cel-Fi GO improves mobile phone signal.
RFI Products Used:
Cel-Fi GO Benefits:
- Improves mobile voice and data coverage
- Approved for Australian Telco networks 3G/4G/LTE
- Multi-user capability
- Suitable for mobile and stationary use
Cel-Fi GO works best when paired with an RFI cellular antenna!
CD7195 (Entry Level)
- Your perfect entry-level antenna with non-removable whip
- Built tough to withstand off-road conditions
- Suitable for install on a number of 4wd and truck mounting brackets
CDQ7195 (Heavy Duty)
- Made for toughest Australian outback conditions.
- Includes a heavy-duty stainless-steel spring and Q-Fit® removal system to suit low low height environments.
- Ideal for 4wd bullbar mounting.
For the latest travel tips, make sure to follow the 4motion Adventure’s social pages.