BYD, one of the world’s largest manufacturer of rechargeable batteries and RFI- battery technology solutions specialists for 40 years are excited to present a new generation of the popular BYD systems, with upgrades based on specific market feedback and requirements.
The new Battery-Box Premium product line is ideally suited for the most sought after application fields in the Australian and New Zealand market – including on-grid & off-grid residential and small commercial applications.
Based on the new installation regulation AS/NZS 5139, the new product line is designed to reduce both the installation time and the costs for the installers while fulfilling the installation standards.
The new system generation builds on the strong foundation provided by the exceptional performance of tens of thousands of Battery-Box systems around the world.
Just like the predecessor models, the Battery-Box Premium line is based on BYD’s lithium-iron-phosphate (LFP) technology for maximum safety, life cycles, and power.
The systems also feature the patented modular plug design and do not require any internal wiring, thus allowing maximum flexibility and ease of use. All models are compatible with leading 1 and 3 phase battery inverters and have a successful track record of being tested for high efficiency.
“At BYD we understand that the most important applications for energy storage might not even been defined. We therefore want to provide the most powerful, robust, and flexible tool possible to cover all current needs of our customers and to equip them for future demands”, said Julia Chen, Global Sales Director, BYD Battery-Box.
- AS/NZS 5139 requirements and IP55 standard for outdoor installations.
- VDE 2510 compliant and has added safety protection features for the installation itself.
- High-powered emergency-backup as well as on-grid and off-grid functionality for single and three-phase installation
- Internet connectivity for all models simplifies monitoring and remote control.
- The technological evolution also resulted in an increased low-temperature performance.
- The cobalt-free Premium generation also has a higher energy density and thereby an even smaller footprint and thus needs less floor space.
- The greater capacity per module reduces the number of components. Combined with the improved design and locking mechanism, this makes installation even easier and shortens installation times.
- The Premium system designed with cabinet free concept, to reduce the delivery cost and storage costs for customers
BYD Global Supply Director (left) & Scott Magee, RFI CEO (right)
Presented by RFI Product Manager Arvind Ravichandran, we will take you through an overview of the new Battery-Box premium range including:
- New BYD Premium Product Portfolio- including a new Off-Grid/Commercial Solution- LVL 15.4, new Battery Box- HVS 10.2 and new Battery Box- LVS 15.4
- Selling the benefits- Why BYD is one of the best solutions on the market
Date: Wednesday 26/02/2020
Time: 2 pm AEDST (NSW/VIC/ACT/TAS)
(1 pm QLD, 11 am WA, 1:30 pm SA) You will need to register at the link below.